Assistant Global Partnership Director (Govt Exp Welcome) (Renowned University)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031647
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. LYPF
• West / 5 Days
• Salary Neg
- Global Partnerships & Corporate Communications
- Cultivate new and maintain existing partnerships between the Dean’s office and local and foreign governments as well as regional and international organisations;
- Plan, propose, coordinate and liaise with external parties for the Dean’s local and overseas engagements, including speaking engagements and attendance at international forums, meetings and conferences;
- Plan and manage the Dean’s media appearances and interviews, together with the External Affairs Department at the School;
- Plan, as well as liaise and coordinate, with local and international publishers and editors for the schedules and workplans to publish the Dean’s books and writings.
- School Development
- Work closely with the School’s senior management team to support and advice the Dean on critical decision-making and strategic planning in the School;
- Support, as well as provide advice and information to, the Dean for critical decision-making and strategic planning;
- Work closely and coordinate with faculty members and staff on select special projects to enhance the School’s systems, work flow and organisational health.
- Management of the Dean’s Office
- Lead, supervise and guide the staff at the Dean’s office and ensure the smooth day-to-day operations in the Dean’s office;
- Responsible for the work and special projects in the Dean’s office.
- Possess a Degree. Candidates with a Master’s Degree will have an added advantage
- Possess at least 8 - 10 years of working experience (including 3 - 5 years' in managerial capacity)
- Prior experience in government service or a global institution will be well-suited for the position
- Possess strong interest in international affairs
- Able to thrive in a fast paced & dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (orally & written)
- Required to travel as and when required to (Up to 20% of the time)
If you are interested to explore this role, please send in your resume in MS Word format to Lynn Yoong Poh Feng (Reg. No. R110507). Pls call me at 65909933 for a confidential preliminary discussion.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
Established in 1990, the Achieve Group is today one of the leading HR consultancies and recruitment agencies in Singapore, specialising in General Recruitment, Technology Recruitment and Executive Search.