TWG Tea Company Pte Ltd implies a long history of perpetual exploration and creativity…
Offering over 800 teas from 36 different countries including countless exclusive teas all hand blended in Singapore, TWG Tea has one of the largest selections in the world. We create daring and exclusive blends, using the most fragrant flowers and fruits from Europe, the most exotic spices, and only the finest, single estate teas from remote and mysterious regions of the world.
TWG Tea sources, blends, designs, manufactures, packs and distributes high quality loose and packaged teas, teabags, tea accessories, tea infused patisseries and gourmet products, showcased in our own directly operated and uniquely designed TWG Tea salons, boutiques and retail counters, and distributed to a network of wholesale luxury hotel and restaurant customers throughout Asia, the Middle East, North America and Europe.
TWG Tea is expanding its business and is looking for energetic, innovative and committed candidates with relevant experience to join us.
ASSISTANT F&B / RETAIL MANAGER
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027873
- Assist Store Manager in managing the operations of the Salon & Boutique ensuring daily smooth operations
- Ensure all staff are meeting the Company grooming standards and monitor all standard of procedures are adhered on daily basis
- Prepare the Roster on a weekly basis
- Ensure all service staff are communicated correctly and meeting all established standards of service consistently
- Responsible for offering a friendly and efficient services to all guests and attending to customers’ needs, complaints and enquiries
- Process guests orders to ensure that all items are prepared and served promptly
- Direct and coordinate the activities between kitchen and service staff
- Supervise tea services and catered events, ensuring neatness and cleanliness of service ware
- Assists in setup and clear down of the front and back of Salon & Boutique operations
- Ensure food safety regulations are followed as according to NEA’s policy
- Ensure waste is minimized and properly recorded
- Handling of cash, POS system and report of take-in-cash when on duty
- Responsible for recording daily sales report, ensuring all food and beverage items and products are accounted for
- Organise all documentations and reports on shift work on a daily basis
- Responsible of ordering of stocks, inventory control, and ensure latest products and updated product catalogue are in the Salon & Boutique
- Have the aesthetics and able to create eye-catching merchandise display that lead the customer through the entire Salon & Boutique
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in F&B / Retail operations, preferably in luxury goods industry
- Pleasant and well-groomed
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- The position is a hands-on, customer focused role and as such we require someone with drive, efficiency and assertiveness
- High initiative and positive attitude
- Both full time and part-time positions are available
- 5 days work week only including weekends/public holidays
- Attractive remuneration package based on relevant working experience starting up to $3,300
- Only Singaporeans need to apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please forward detailed RESUME with recent photo, indicating reasons for leaving, last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability in MS Word format.