Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Assistant FM (up to 6k, URGENT, Central)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987092
EA License No 08C2893
- Able to handle full set of account, such as AP, AR, GL and provide monthly report and dealing with Auditors.
- Perform and review month-end & yearly financial closing activities.
- Perform financial and management reporting analysis.
- Prepare monthly schedules & reconciliations.
- Prepare and filing of quarterly GST returns & Tax computation (ECI) on time.
- Prepare payments by verifying documents and disbursements.
- Cash flow forecasts and annual budgets.
- Ad doc project / assignments.
- Candidate who possess ACCA / CPA.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Work independently and able to adapt to accounting systems.
- At least 5 years of prior accounting experience.
- Detail oriented and hands-on.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Able to work independently and effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
EA License No.: 08C2893