Assistant financial planning Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031457
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG117580
- Strong commercial responsibility and business partnering
- Excellent work culture
Our client is one of the top companies in the world, they have a diversified business . They have an excellent consumer base, innovative products and strong leadership team poised to take a leadership position in the market. Their regional HQ is based in Singapore covering 14 countries and are looking to hire a dynamic - Assistant Manager Financial Planning.
Reporting to the APAC CFO you would be managing a team of 5 people based in Singapore:
- Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
- Partner with the county GM's in driving profitability for the region
- Improves financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions.
- Partnership with brands on a 3-year planning to understand and support Brand's strategy (Sales distribution network, Headcount growth)
- Increases productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements.
- Budgetary and fiscal data received from subsidiaries and present to management including financial impact statements.
- Coordinate the communication between Headquarter and subsidiaries in Asia Pacific
The Successful Candidate
As the ideal candidate, you should have a Degree in Finance/Accountancy with at least 8 years work experience working within any sector in a regional role . You have the ability to work as a business partner with cross functional teams, drive strategic initiatives and have strong analytical abilities. You are confident, have the ability to articulate your thoughts to senior level stakeholders and influence decision making. You have really strong communication skills and abilities to drive the business. Experience in working in the Travel retail business would be an advantage.
Dennis Samuel David
Reg. #: R1437457
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.