Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Up to S$6000 / Assistant Finance Manager, Treasury (12 Months Contract) / Pasir Panjang (Ref: AL)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989587
EA License No 02C3423
Our client is a US MNC doing in FMCG industry looking for potential candidate to join their organization.
- To propose and roll out Forex management strategies and reduce exchange difference volatility
- Monitor and manage forex exposure within exposure limit; manage forward covers within existing authority limits and pro-actively consult beyond these limits
- Incorporate market insights on Forex trends into hedging decisions
- Continuously improve on forecast basis of hedging and provide better hedging analytics
- Responsible for observing Forex limits and ensuring compliance to global treasury policies
- Plan for short, medium and long-term cash and funding requirements.
- Evaluate opportunities to maximize long-term returns on excess liquidity.
- Review forecast of cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Lead and work with Regional / Global Treasury to ensure adequate facilities are available to meet existing and future business funds requirements
- Develop and maintain effective operational network with key Banks/Financial Institutions to ensure smooth operations and harness opportunities
- Responsible for administer role for Bank related systems and Payment Schedule of Authority
- Manage offshore team for Treasury outsourced activities.
- Review journals on Interest charges, bank charges, and fund transactions, Loans, FX differences arising out of settled FX contracts, settlement of payments and collections, revaluation & mark to market on open FX contracts.
- Analyze and ensure timely completion of Treasury reports (FX exposures, currency trends, Cash Forecast, actual cash flows; hedging requirements).
- Responsible for the Treasury Policy compliance and the simplification of the actual operation, aligning to the Global Model.
- Responsible for liaising with audit teams on OCA, SOX, Corporate and external audits for all treasury areas
- Degree in Accounting/ACCA/Finance with at least 5 years of working experience in treasury functions
- Keen interest and prior knowledge in Finance
- Experience in leading and managing outsourced teams
- Good in project management and analytical skills
- Working Location: Pasir Panjang
- Start Date: Immediate
- Working Days and Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
Reason for leaving each past employment
Current and expected salaries
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Alkie Liew Chun Yeap (R1215319) through the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.