Specialized Group was established in 2001 to provide recruitment solutions for bilingual professionals and the multinational business communities in Tokyo & Singapore.
Our experienced teams of multilingual consultants all have local experience of the Tokyo market and are able to work with a multicultural population of clients and candidates. Since the beginning, we have been committed to dealing with everyone fairly; we believe in and practice our values of:
• Working together
• Understanding people
• Delivering results
Through a constant focus on empathy and informed introductions, we have developed exceptional relationships and a trusted reputation throughout the multinational communities in Tokyo & Singapore.
Assistant Finance Manager / Senior Accountant - SGX Listed MNC
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188255
EA License No 10C3700
Our Client is a SGX listed real estate and hospitality group looking for an excellent candidate to join their finance team.
- Perform financial, statutory and management reporting.
- Assist in preparing consolidated financial statements, financial reports as well as group forecasts and budgets
- Assist in preparation and review of group quarterly SGX announcement
- Liaise closely with overseas finance teams to ensure timely submission of monthly reports
- Prepare/review corporate tax computation and attend to tax queries
- Part of team responsible for establishing, reviewing and updating of group accounting policies and procedures in line with changes in business requirements and relevant financial reporting standards
- Keeping abreast of new technical accounting and reporting matters and updating/training finance personnel on new requirements arising therefrom
- Ad hoc project work as required
- ACCA, CPA, CA or similar
- 5-7 years relevant working experience, especially in group reporting function in a SGX listed companies
- Experience in audit in a Big Four accounting firm a plus and Big 4 candidates welcome to apply (especially if have strong SGX Listed experience in audit)
- Exposure to COGNOS / TM1 is a preferred advantage
License No.: 10C3700