Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist recruitment consultancy with over 50 offices in more than 20 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
Assistant Finance Manager, FP&A
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960951
Employer Ref. 1024850/001
As a result of ongoing and continued success, this global leader within the professional services industry is urgently looking for a high calibre Assistant Finance Manager, FP&A to fulfil a 12 months contract. This position is highly convertible, subject to your performance.
About the Assistant Finance Manager, FP&A role:
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for all financial analysis activities in the Singapore office.
- Manage the budgeting, forecasting, and planning activities
- Provide support for regional specific financial analysis and engage with major stakeholders in suggesting opportunities for cost efficiency
- Ensure proper financial, accounting and reporting processes and systems are in place in the region and financial reporting requirements are maintained and delivered on time
- Review and analysis of trial balance profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
- Production and delivery of monthly management reports
To succeed in the Assistant Finance Manager, FP&A job, you should possess at least 3 years' experience in accounts/analysis or audit experience with Big 4.
- A Degree in Accountancy with a CPA/ACCA Qualification would be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft applications especially Excel
- Comfortable in handling high volume of complex datas
- Proven capability in interacting with major stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
This prestigious firm is one of the largest in the industry with a global presence which is continuously growing. It offers excellent opportunities for growth and progression.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting FP&A Analyst job.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295