Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Assistant Finance Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028095
EA License No 99C4599
Assistant Finance Manager
- Oversee the system and maintenance of proper accounting records, interface transaction from various business systems to accounting system, month end and year end closing, review and reconciliations of the bank, inter-company accounts and General Ledger
Fixed Assets Accounting
- Oversee the system and maintenance of proper fixed assets accounting records including update of accquisition, disposal, transfers of fixed assets in the SAP fixed assets module, depreciation computation, prepare month-end and year-end reconciliation.
- Responsible for management of tax compliance matters, liaising with auditors and tax agents including preparation of estimated chargeable income, tax returns, tax computations, supporting schedules, betting duty (bi-weekly) as well as perform the annual betting duty reconciliation with IRAS. Liaise with auditors and tax agents on all tax matters and attending to queries raised by IRAS and other tax related correspondence.
- Management of treasury bank accounts, monitor cash/ liquidity position, cash flow forecasting, manage transfer of funds across banks, deposit placements
- Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, in Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position is preferred.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time, Contract and Temporary position(s) available.
Interested candidates, please send resume to brendayong @recruitexpress.com.sg in Microsoft Word format
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.