You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Assistant Finance Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986752
Employer Ref. 004DP
- To work with Finance Lead in ensuring efficient and meticulous running of Dean's Office Finance team;
- Ensure adherence to the University's guidelines, policies and procedures;
- Review and streamline work processes;
- To provide administrative and other support functions as required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Approve Purchase Orders, Catalogue Buys, Invitation to Quote (ITQ) and Invitation to Tender (ITT) in GeBIZ;
- Approve staff reimbursements or travel claims;
- Approve payment to vendors;
- Approve journal entries;
- Approve issuance of invoices and receipts;
- Assist in general administration when required.
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA;
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience;
- Prior working experience as auditor will be advantageous;
- Well versed with Microsoft Office applications, particularly in MS Excel;
- Meticulous and keen eye for details;
- Self-starter and proactive;
- Able to work independently as well as a team player;
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines.