Assistant Finance Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002956126
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG115634
Our client is a growing player in the real estate space and is looking to bring on board a Assistant Finance Manager.
The Assistant Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Internal management reports and statutory reports in accordance with IFRS
- Regional performance analysis, monitoring and closing gaps on financial variances
- Developing management reporting on -revenue, profit and forecast
- Leading critical activities for new projects, restructuring or governance
- Strategic and business planning
- ACCA or CPA holder with a degree in accounting and finance (or equivalent)
- At least 5 years of work experience, with good management accounting experience.
- At least 3 years of Big 4 experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Team player, dynamic, hands on and people management skills
- Clear and rapid career progression
- Great working environment
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to email@example.com, SG115634. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Reg. #: R1549534
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.