Assistant Facilities Manager (M&E)
ENGIE SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989567
Reporting to the facilities manager, this role will manage the day-to-day M&E operations of an academic institution.
- Ensure smooth delivery of the site’s facility management services and operations.
- Manage and supervise a team of engineers, technical officers, technicians and specialist contractors.
- Oversee and resolve issues on-site. Troubleshoot and propose solutions pertaining to the M&E system, which includes Electrical and Mechanical systems, Fire protections and ACMV.
- Ensure quality of service delivery by the contractors in accordance to the Service Level Agreement.
- Identify the bottle-necks in the system and develop solutions in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders.
- Plan and execute maintenance and work programmes, including upgrading and improvement projects.
- Responsible for the tender, pre & post contract and procurement administration for A&A projects.
- Adhering to the procurement and finance requirements of ENGIE and the client. Involved in yearly budgeting for CAPEX and non-CAPEX.
- Comply with the company's QEHS policies.
- Review and track the quality assurance programmes.
- Assist in energy monitoring with team members and provide proposals for improvement works to the system.
- Assuming the role of the Mechanical Engineer on site for the Mechanical systems.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in Facility Management
- Pleasant personality with strong drive to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written with ability to communicate externally and internally at all levels
- Meticulous and able to meet tight deadlines
- Able to multi-task and manage work priorities in a pro-active and flexible manner
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ENGIE SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD
About ENGIE SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD
ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd (ENGIE), formerly known as Cofely FMO, is a leading provider of integrated services – specializing in facilities management and technical operations and maintenance, district energy and energy efficiency and rail engineering. The new name, ENGIE represents our Group’s strategy to focus more on digitalization, decentralization, decarbonisation and energy efficiency.
ENGIE, with over 1,000 direct staff in Singapore, operates across several diverse markets and industries; aviation, education, healthcare, transportation, commercial and government. ENGIE consistently delivers best in-class services standards and offer reliable support in managing mission-critical facilities and operations for over 40 clients in Singapore.
As an accredited Energy Services Company (ESCO) since 2005, ENGIE has key delivery capability and expertise in energy and environment management. ENGIE delivers harmonized and integrated solutions that support clients’ activities; drive cost from their businesses while adding value to their operations.
About ENGIE Group
ENGIE develops its businesses (power, natural gas, energy services) around a model based on responsible growth to take on the major challenges of energy’s transition to a low-carbon economy: access to sustainable energy, climate-change mitigation and adaptation and the rational use of resources. The Group provides individuals, cities and businesses with highly efficient and innovative solutions largely based on its expertise in four key sectors: renewable energy, energy efficiency, liquefied natural gas and digital technology. ENGIE employs 154,950 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €69.9 billion in 2015. The Group is listed on the Paris and Brussels stock exchanges (ENGI) and is represented in the main international indices: CAC 40, BEL 20, DJ Euro Stoxx 50, Euronext 100, FTSE Eurotop 100, MSCI Europe, DJSI World, DJSI Europe and Euronext Vigeo (Eurozone 120, Europe 120 and France 20).
Energy Audit, ESD Consultancy, Project Management, Facility Services, Energy Efficiency Performance Contract, Data Centre Services, Street Lighting Services, Integrated Facilities Management
108 Pasir Panjang Road #05-04 Golden Agri Plaza Singapore,Singapore 118535 Singapore