Assistant Executive (Customer Service), PBS
ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988761
• Handle and resolve queries, feedback, requests and appeals relating to HR matters (such as application, registration, short-listing, appointment, verification of staff information, cost charging mechanism, attendance recording, payroll and assessment of staff), promptly in a professional manner to achieve positive customer experience.
• Handle request for rectification and update of staff records.
• Handle day-to-day issues pertaining to staff administrative and operational matters and ensure that all issues are solved in a timely manner and effectively.
• Resolve and track all queries, feedback, requests and appeals in accordance with the service standards set.
• Assist in bi-monthly payroll processing.
• Assist in conducting the Annual Customer Satisfaction Survey.
• Generate reports.
• Assist in adhoc projects.
• Preferably with at least 1 to 2 years working experience in customer service pertaining to HR matters.
• Excellent customer service and communication (both written and spoken) skills.
• Meticulous and a high level of responsibility.
• Able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Able to work 2 shifts: from 7.30am to 5pm and from 9am to 6.30pm.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
About ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd [STEE-eServ] is a wholly owned subsidiary of ST Electronics (Info-Software Systems) Pte Ltd, incorporated in early 2007, offering managed services to government agencies and beyond.
STEE-eServ is the first privatised home-grown shared services organisation in Singapore that has a fully operational centre delivering a complete suite of HR, Finance and Administrative services. STEE-eServ's capabilities range from the key HR services of payroll, benefits and claims, corporate travel, welfare programmes, event management, staff development, career transition, to financial services of accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounting and reporting, as well as in various administration involving huge customer groups.