Assistant Executive- NPC
ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034063
- Answer customers’ queries, resolve complaints, provide advice and explain rationale for policies in a professional and prompt manner to achieve positive customer experience.
- Escalate problem / difficult cases to appropriate departments/agencies for action/problem resolution.
- Handle customer requests within established service standards to provide professional customer support.
- Identify valid feedback from customer interaction and suggest areas for improvement to the management.
- Perform customer service audit on internal staff to check on compliance with internal service standards on a quarterly basis.
- Gather feedback on pre-service launches to facilitate new services on an ad-hoc basis.
- Minimum GCE ‘A’ Level.
- At least 1 year of working experience.
- Relevant experience in customer service industry is an advantage.
- People-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
About ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd [STEE-eServ] is a wholly owned subsidiary of ST Electronics (Info-Software Systems) Pte Ltd, incorporated in early 2007, offering managed services to government agencies and beyond.
STEE-eServ is the first privatised home-grown shared services organisation in Singapore that has a fully operational centre delivering a complete suite of HR, Finance and Administrative services. STEE-eServ's capabilities range from the key HR services of payroll, benefits and claims, corporate travel, welfare programmes, event management, staff development, career transition, to financial services of accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounting and reporting, as well as in various administration involving huge customer groups.