Assistant Executive (SSC-Payroll)
ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960473
- Analyse, update data, verify and process pay transactions to ensure payment accuracy and timeliness.
- Analyse doubtful pay transactions, diagnose problems and determine follow-up actions to resolve/pre-empt potential problems.
- Highlight/recommend improvements and solutions to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Handle customers’ queries, disputes, appeals, feedback promptly in a professional manner to achieve positive customer experience.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level
- 1 to 2 years of experience in payroll processing, preferably with knowledge of SAP Payroll.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Meticulous and have a keen eye for details with an inquiring mind.
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good customer service.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office and Open Office application software
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
About ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd [STEE-eServ] is a wholly owned subsidiary of ST Electronics (Info-Software Systems) Pte Ltd, incorporated in early 2007, offering managed services to government agencies and beyond.
STEE-eServ is the first privatised home-grown shared services organisation in Singapore that has a fully operational centre delivering a complete suite of HR, Finance and Administrative services. STEE-eServ's capabilities range from the key HR services of payroll, benefits and claims, corporate travel, welfare programmes, event management, staff development, career transition, to financial services of accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounting and reporting, as well as in various administration involving huge customer groups.