Assistant Executive (CMD)
ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959346
• Provide assistance and resolve customers’ issues related to the training process and administration on regular basis
• Undertake pre-course and post-course administration for programmes
• Track customers’ transactions and invoicing for prompt payment and billing process
• Handle customer enquiries promptly in a professionally manner
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in administrative and operational support functions in HR or Training & Development field (preferred)
• Excellent customer service skills coupled with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Meticulous individual with ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft and Open Office applications
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
About ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd [STEE-eServ] is a wholly owned subsidiary of ST Electronics (Info-Software Systems) Pte Ltd, incorporated in early 2007, offering managed services to government agencies and beyond.
STEE-eServ is the first privatised home-grown shared services organisation in Singapore that has a fully operational centre delivering a complete suite of HR, Finance and Administrative services. STEE-eServ's capabilities range from the key HR services of payroll, benefits and claims, corporate travel, welfare programmes, event management, staff development, career transition, to financial services of accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounting and reporting, as well as in various administration involving huge customer groups.