Assistant ERP Analyst
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003154463
We have a brand new opportunity available for an Assistant ERP Analyst to take on an important Finance system support role within RedMart.
Redmart’s ERP system is integrated with both our e-commerce platform and WMS, in order to better cater to the financial and operational requirements of our growing and internationalizing business. The flawless functioning of the ERP and related systems will be critical to our ambitions to grow and expand in Singapore and beyond. We are looking for a dedicated functional support personnel to help achieve this goal.
You will have the unique opportunity to work cross-functionally with a diversely talented team and drive end to end business process development. You will be considered a key member of the Redmart team and will report directly to the Product Manager, Focus Finance/ERP.
- Support day to day (finance) operations by performing daily monitoring and troubleshooting of the ERP system
- Investigate underlying reasons for processing and interface errors, proactively work out system updates and improvements to eliminate the same
- Set up and improve reports to support the organisation in data-driven decision making
- Support continuous improvements that results in operational efficiencies and scalability initiatives in an effort to make the systems and processes better
- Conduct user trainings and ensure documentation and SOPs are created and updated
You should possess a blend of finance/business and technical savviness. The ideal candidate is able to communicate clearly across multiple disciplines in the company and has experience in first/second level support for accounting software and/or ERP systems.
You are well organized, have an attention to detail and feel comfortable solving problems. You keep a calm head and address day to day challenges in a pragmatic, creative and, if necessary and sensible, unconventional way (“getting things done” attitude).
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, information technology, computer science or related discipline.
- Good understanding of finance related business functions, such as Accounting, FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) and Corporate Finance.
- 1-2 years of helpdesk/support experience in accounting software and/or ERP systems.
- Data analytics skills (incl. SQL basics) that allow you to find relevant answers in data or strong in Excel.
- Fresh graduates with the right attitude will be considered.
- ERP experience related to the retail or eCommerce industry
- Oracle or other prominent ERP system experience
- Experience in using Business Intelligence and reporting tools
Please follow the link to submit your application today.
- Candidates who require work passes need not apply.
- Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to REDMART LIMITED
About REDMART LIMITED
Founded in 2011, RedMart is Singapore’s leading online grocery marketplace, offering the island’s widest selection of groceries and household essentials at competitive prices. Our vision is to become the world’s most customer-centric e-commerce logistics platform whilst fulfilling our mission to save customers time and money for the more important things in life.
At RedMart, you’ll join a tribe of inspiring people from all corners of the globe; moving fast, provoking change and having plenty of fun along the way. Whether you’re hired to create, solve, sell or support, you will make an enormous impact on our number 1 quest - saving our customers time and money for the more important things in life.
Bring your ideas and join us on our journey to deliver the future.