Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988037
- Component sourcing, selection and standardization for particular technology field
- Develop design and test specifications
- Develop and execute product test plan
- Manage project to meet requirement & deadline
- Realisation from development to specifications
- Provide support to New Product Introduction into production
- Other ad-hoc relating duties as assigned from time to time
- Min Diploma in Microelectronics engineering or relevant major
- At least 3 years of hands-on working experience in electroplating field
- Semi-con environment experience will be preferred
- Prior working knowledge in Cleanroom environment will be advantageous
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd
About Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd
Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd (SEP) is a core manufacturing base of Seiko Epson Corporation (SEC) which is headquartered in Japan since 1942. Globally, the Group has harnessed nearly 80,000 talents in 102 companies. SEC’s main business is in development, manufacturing, sales, marketing and servicing of information-related equipment, electronic devices and precision products.
SEP is a world-class IC assembly manufacturer, packaging and distributor of after service parts and ink cartridges, electromagnetic compatibility testing provider and electroplating services provider. We are a progressive company, trusted throughout the world because of our commitment to customer satisfaction, environmental conservation, individuality and teamwork. We are confident of our collective skills and meet challenges with innovative and creative solutions.
Epson aims to exceed its customers' expectations and visions with products and services that help create more colorful and richer lifestyles.
Be part of the innovative and creative solutions for the world. Be part of us.