Singapore Sports School is looking for suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, SPORTS
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983776
You will assist the Deputy Director, Sports in formulating, implementing and reviewing of sports policies. You will also assist in setting the focus and direction for Sports Clusters according to the School’s strategic direction. You will oversee the execution of the approved sports training plans and programmes as well as the selection and recruitment of student-athletes. You will establish partnerships and network with parents, National Youth Sports Institute, National Sports Associations, sports agencies, partner schools, sponsors, other external organisations and alumni.
- A degree in sports-related discipline
- Experience in planning and managing a sporting environment involving youth athletes
- Work experience in a school and/or sport institute setting is an advantage
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Good relationship building skills to build buy-in across stakeholders
If you are a highly motivated, engaging and enthusiastic individual with an understanding of the needs of elite student-athletes and if you want to work and excel in a challenging environment, we invite you to join us. You should forward a detailed CV with a recent photograph, stating your academic/professional qualifications, working experience and current and expected salaries. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.