You will join a dynamic team tasked to supervise Singapore's exchanges and clearing houses. You will carry out day-to-day supervision of clearing houses to ensure that systemically important clearing houses are safe and sound. You will participate in the review and formulation of a wide array of regulatory policies and legislative reforms to enhance Singapore's regulatory framework for a rapidly evolving capital market. You will also be given ample opportunities to be involved in diversified projects to develop Singapore's capital markets, and contribute to Singapore's participation in international standard-setting fora.
• Strong quantitative risk management skills
• Prior working experience relating to the securities or futures industry preferred
• Self-motivated, analytical, with a keen interest to develop expertise in the capital markets
• Mature and able to work independently
• Good communication and strong interpersonal skills