Assistant Director / Director of Sales (Leading 5 stars Service Residence)(5 days / Town)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003028044
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. PJYDNov2016
- Leading 5 stars service residence
- Min 8 years relevant experience
- Must posses managerial skills
Our client , is the world's largest international serviced residence
- The Director of Sales responsible for leading and driving the sales team to achieve sales targets, meeting the objectives of rates and yield optimization of a property or a cluster of properties and managing the entire sales process to maintain and increase the existing client base.
- Develops and oversees marketing plans.
- Plans and implements marketing strategies for the effective marketing of the organization with optimum use of the marketing resources to ensure maximum results with minimum wastage.
- Anticipates and projects sales forecasts and monitor market trends.
- Plans and controls budgetary activities.
- Reviews operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Confers or consults with Department Heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on meeting customers’ expectations.
- Monitors customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Motivates, supervises and appraises staff’s performance in the sales and marketing department.
- Provides guidelines and training to staff in the execution of their duties within the Department.
- Implements all advertising and PR plans of the company.
- Degree in Business Administration / Marketing
- Min 8 years of relevant experience in a large hospitality chain, with minimum 5 years in a managerial capacity.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Well versed in use of computers such as PowerPoint and Excel
- Confident, Good organizational & people development sales
- Outgoing personal
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Yvonne Sham Len Chee (EA Personnel Registration No: R1104911) by clicking on "Apply Now" button
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Since its inception in 1990, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd has provided fully integrated temporary, contract and permanent human capital solutions to Fortune 500 MNCs and conglomerates within the Asia Pacific region. Over these years, our consultants have also helped to chart the career paths of numerous candidates.
Our strength lies in the principal asset of a team of highly dedicated and competent consultants from diverse commercial backgrounds. With their valuable experience and thorough knowledge in various fields of specialisation, we are unparalleled in providing prompt and effective HR recruitment solutions to our clients. Over these years, we are proud to be recognized as one of the sterling manpower service providers within the recruitment arena.
We are an ISO9001:2008 Certified Company and is part of the National Personnel Associates (NPA) worldwide alliance which has over 400 member companies spread across 6 continents. Through us, clients can gain access to extraordinary talents from worldwide.
More Jobs from this employer
Customer Service Executive (Nurse / Call Centre Exp Welcome) (Up to 3K) (Rotating Shift) (MNC)