You will be part of a team that oversees MAS’ business continuity management (BCM) and crisis resiliency, including but not limited to formulating BCM policies and strategies, developing BCM plans, implementing responses as well as conducting regular exercises to strengthen business continuity and crisis response.
You will work closely with all departments to facilitate business impact analysis. In addition, you will develop BCM awareness and training programmes to strengthen crisis management and business continuity knowledge and imbue an effective BCM culture within the organisation.
• Preferably familiar with BCM practices and standards (e.g. certified BCM practitioner) or some experience in operational risk management preferred.
• Good understanding of BCM requirements in the financial sector.
• Good analytical skills and able to write well.
• A team player and keen learner, who is also able to work independently.
• Applicants should be Singapore citizens.