Yours is the potential waiting to be unleashed. At Canon, the world's leader in technological and digital excellence, we make sure your interests and abilities are developed with full confidence of our support. Enrich your professional life with limitless opportunities and world-class exposure in an organisation that's engineered for you to flourish. If you have the ambition to grow, we have the heart to nurture. For a career that satisfies, join Canon.
Assistant Director (Regional Canon Business Services)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188905
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to lead and oversee the Canon Singapore Region for Business Services. You will be responsible for the continued growth of Canon Business Services, setting strategic goals for the future and providing direct support to Canon NSOs at a company and customer level.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business and have a proven track record in document outsourcing services with an emphasis on sales and business development. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable growth, development and long-term success.
- Develop goals and objectives to drive revenue growth and profitability
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
- Collaborate with members of the Business Services community to promote best practice and service line development
- Support operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise and support the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyse and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- Proven experience as document outsourcing business development manager or relevant role
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Provide reporting to Business Services HQ
- Proven experience of writing internal and external business cases
- BSc/Ba in Business Management or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus