EPS Consultants Pte Ltd
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (EPS) is your trusted HR partner and a leading recruitment and search firm based in Singapore.
We specialize in providing the following services:-
1. Recruitment and staff placement
2. Executive Search and Headhunting
3. Contract Staffing and temping Services
4. HR Consulting and advisory services
Our range of services include full-time placements and contract staffing across all industries. We have successfully placed candidates for all job levels for industries ranging from information technology, finance, banking, engineering, manufacturing, purchasing and logistics to sales and marketing etc.
Assistant Director (Internal Audit)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961097
Good career exposure
Next to MRT
- Manage Audit Committee Meetings and support Group Audit and Risk Committee meetings.
- Prepare the annual work plan and work progress report.
- Assist in developing the department’s audit strategy and directions.
- Review, endorse and submit audit reports.
- Discuss findings of audit reviews with management and jointly develop the most appropriate solutions to issues.
- Plan and manage resources and ensure timely completion of approved audit plans.
- Lead a team of audit professionals to ensure that audit activities are conducted in accordance to the Audit Manual.
- Promote risk management best practices.
- Review systems and controls of the Group.
- Keep abreast of developments in the auditing and the industry.
- Function as a team lead to supervise and coach staff in the team.
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or its equivalent.
- Master’s Degree from a regionally accredited program.
- Certifications such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- Thorough understanding of the principles and application of good corporate governance, business and operational risk and control processes and procedures.
- Experience in management of audit departments and staff.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, with proven ability to work with diverse groups.
- Good interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills.
- Good team player who is able to work independently.
- Knowledge of internal auditing techniques and standards and SAP financial software.
- Proven track record in the use of data analytics in the audit process.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience post-Degree/ACCA.
An attractive remuneration package awaits those who are successful.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Hing Song (Reg No : R1103690) stating your availability, current and expected salaries.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.