Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd (RESS) is the Industrial and International Recruitment arm of the Recruit Express Group of Companies, which has for 7 consecutive years since 2007 been voted the Most Preferred HR Vendor by Human Resources Magazine.
Industrial and Functional Specialization
RESS focuses on hiring skilled and semi-skilled workers for clients in the Logistics, Manufacturing, F&B, Retail, Hospitality, Events, and Oil & Gas industries.
With more than 40 professionals focused tightly on this band of the labour market, RESS has unrivalled breath of expertise in recruiting for the functions such as Logistics, Technical/ Productions, F&B, Retails, Hospitality and Oil & Gas.
With 3 offices conveniently located in close proximity to our clients at Jurong Gateway, Tampines Central and Bishan Place, you can be sure we live up to our mission of helping people find good jobs and our clients to succeed in business at express speed!
Biz Registration No.: 200412473D
Assistant Customer Service Supervisor (Air Freight) **Boon Lay ** $3K - $3.3K
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961150
EA License No 13C6614
Salary: $3000 - $3300
* Receive and track P.O.s from Importers/customer service group for pending shipments
* Retrieve shipment details from Shipment Communication Platform (SCP) to open file
* Issue shipment handling instructions to Document Processing staff
* Answer all customer inquiries in accordance with the Customer Service Policy standards
* Further increase customer satisfaction and business share through proactive and regular contact
* Establish customer communication preference, i.e., phone, e-mail, fax, visit
* Communicate with and ensure release of the freight from ocean/air carriers
* Notify customer / broker of arrival and charges and notify PGAs of arrival (if required)
* Provide accurate job costing forecast
* Handle and manage all customer contact at file level regarding exceptions
* Serve as a liaison between Document Processing and customer regarding all shipment details
* Assist Sales in compiling quotes by providing rates, tariffs, etc.
* Work with Sales on account implementation, ensuring a smooth transition from Sales to Operations
* Other duties as requested
Skills & Requirements:
* Excellent knowledge of freight forwarding and regulatory requirements with proven track record of in industry Import)
* Education level in Forwarding and Business Administration preferred
* Industry experience (minimum 2 years)
* Excellent communication skills
Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd