Tiong Woon Crane & Transport (Pte) Ltd
Listed in 1999, Tiong Woon Corporation Holding Ltd (Tiong Woon or the Group) is a leading one stop integrated services specialist and provider, supporting mainly the oil & gas, petrochemical, infrastructure and construction sectors.
The Group manages turnkey projects for engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractors and project owners from planning and design of heavy lifting and haulage requirements to the execution stage in which the heavy equipment are transported, lifted and installed at customers' facilities. Tiong Woon also possesses its own heavy lift and haulage equipment, tugboats and barges which enable the Group to widen its integrated services offering to its clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, Tiong Woon has establishments in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, China, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, India and Saudi Arabia. It is ranked as the 13th largest crane owning company worldwide by International Cranes and Specialized Transport, a reputable trade magazine, in its IC50 2015 survey. In addition, it is one of the top 10 companies in the world in terms of crawler crane ownership.
We are looking for highly dynamic and dedicated professionals to fill the following position in one of our subsidiaries:
Assistant Country Manager (Based in Saudi Arabia, Jubail)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031846
- Provide leadership and management for the branch;
- Establish strong business network;
- Identify new future significant business and revenue opportunities
- Ensure adherence to standard working procedures and proper internal control measures;
- Adopt effective costs control and adhere to budgets;
- Manage day to day operations;
- Support on finance, accounting and human resources functions;
- Align with our global strategy and co-ordinate the company's overall effort in the assigned country.
- Minimum Diploma Holder; finance qualifications will be added advantage;
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the Middle East;
- Knowledge and working experience in the heavy lift, heavy haulage, transportation business will be added advantage;
- Sales driven and customer oriented;
- Dynamic, resourceful with strong determination to succeed;
- Good leadership and communication skills;
- Position based in Saudi Arabia, Jubail;
- Accommodation and transport provided by company.
Interested applicants, please email us your detailed resume including your current and expected remuneration, reasons for leaving previous employment and date of availability to commence work.
All applications will be handed with strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.