Assistant Corporate Planning Manager (Healthcare / Architecture Exp Welcome) (Renowned Hospital)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188159
EA License No. 05C3451
•West / 5 Days
Our client, an established healthcare group, providing excellent clinical care, research and education. One of the leading players in the healthcare industry.
- To lead, facilitate & implement hospital wide strategic planning initiatives including workshops, proposals, etc
- Support top level Committees as Secretariat
- Collate relevant technical information / statistics and conduct strategic analyses that guides senior leadership decision making
- Liaison with internal and external parties on financial, regulatory, approval issues
- Any other duties as assigned
- Possess a Degree with at least 3 - 5 years’ working experience in Corporate / Strategic Planning
- Prior experience from healthcare and / or Architecture background is advantageous
- Exceptional people and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and a proactive problem-solver
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
If you are interested to explore this role, please send in your resume in MS Word format to Lynn Yoong Poh Feng (Reg. No. R1105076). Pls contact me at 65909933 / 90299150 for a confidential preliminary discussion.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
Established in 1990, the Achieve Group is today one of the leading HR consultancies and recruitment agencies in Singapore, specialising in General Recruitment, Technology Recruitment and Executive Search.