Assistant Corporate Communications Manager (Up to 4.8K) (West) (Renowned Healthcare Group)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031512
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. LYPF200114
•Renowned Healthcare Group
•Salary up to $4800 per month
Our client, an established healthcare group located in the west.
- To conceptualise, develop and implement the corporate communications plan to raise the profile and enhance the image of the company to both internal and external customers
- Media Relations
- Formulate media relations strategies to profile the company positively through well-placed media stories and responding to queries received from the media
- Managing sensitive issues that surface in the media (e.g. fee revision, bed crunch) or crisis / adverse publicity (e.g. court case, complaints to the media)
- Prepare media reports (both traditional and new media)
- Conceptualise and implement integrated communications plans to support hospital programmes
- Corporate collateral including website and social media platforms
- Organise / Support corporate events and activities to raise profile and enhance image of the company
- Counsel for department events (protocol)
- Assess and coordinate corporate visits involving senior level guests / officials
- Support for VIP relations (patients/visitors)
- Assess and facilitate public requests (e.g. filming, photography, collaborations)
- Any other duty as assigned by Head of Department
- Possess a Degree in Mass Communications or related
- Possess at least 2 – 5 years of Corporate Communications experience in Media Relations, Publication, Event and Website
- Prior experience in working with Media is preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative, meticulous and results-oriented
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, and at the same time be a team player
If you are interested to explore this role, please send in your resume in MS Word format to Lynn Yoong (Reg. No. R1105076). Pls contact me at 65909933 / 90299150 for a confidential preliminary discussion.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
Established in 1990, the Achieve Group is today one of the leading HR consultancies and recruitment agencies in Singapore, specialising in General Recruitment, Technology Recruitment and Executive Search.