OSIM International Pte Ltd
SGX mainboard-listed OSIM is a global leader in branded healthy lifestyle products. Established in 1980, OSIM is a brand management and niche marketing company with a focus on the consumer. Today, OSIM operates a wide point-of-sales network with more than 1100 outlets in more than 231 cities over 34 countries in Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East, United Kingdom and North America.
Assistant Concept Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984186
To assist the Senior Concept Manager in managing the Retail Concept Design to ensure design, generation and consistent application of the Retail Concept platform across different territories.
- Facilitate the established Retail Concept Design platform to all territories through implementing effective store layouts, visual merchandising and store presentation
- Work closely with all territories to ensure consistent depiction and application of the Retail Concept Design platform that is aligned to the company’s brand values, personality and HQ Concept Guidelines
- Continuously improve and enhance the Retail Concept Design through user feedback, observation and research
- Take a lead role in conceptualizing, developing designs and execution of new ideas for the Retail Concept, i.e. annual roadshow, 3D related visual merchandising, in-store & product display concepts
Key Qualifications / Education / Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in Interior Design, Industrial Design or Architecture with 8-10 years professional experience with at least 3 years in managing and supervising a small team of designers
- Proficient in 3D Studio Max, Photoshop and Autocad
- Expertise in effective store planning, design and renovation process
- Highly motivated, idea driven, open-minded, and eager to find new and creative ways (on top of given direction) to improve established processes and guidelines
- Strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills, able to function independently and as part of the team and able to mentor and motivate direct reports and team members
- Effectively bilingual with good verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects
- Self motivated individual with positive attitude, attention to detail and consistency of quality work.
As OSIM is a renowned brand and marketing company, the candidate should have a strong interest in brand building and an appreciation of retail marketing.
Interested and suitable candidates, please send your resume and portfolio (.pdf format).
Please indicate your expected salary and earliest possible date of commencement.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
OSIM International Pte. Ltd.
65 Ubi Avenue 1