Assistant Centre Head (Student Care Centre)
Global Eduhub Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003186792
To assist the Centre Head in the day to day running of the Student Care Centre assigned covering administration, operations, manpower staffing, logistics, finance and relationship building with stake holders.
In addition, the role entails leadership in reinforcing team collaboration on the ground and engaging with the staff to bridge between ground staff and the Centre Head and to raise to the attention of the Centre Head any ground issues in an objective and constructive manner and to resolve objectively.
The Leadership role also entails building the people within the team and developing strategies to engage and retain the team for business growth.
Assist Centre Head in:
- Ensuring daily smooth running operations of the centre and to manage resources effectively with the objective of ensuring the safety, security and well-being of the students
- Ensuring that the team of mentors adhere to the structured programs and execute within the time frame established for the various activities (homework, assessment & recreation activities).
- Play advisory role to guide team of mentors to continually develop and refine strategies to deliver service excellence standards to stake holders.
- Ensuring the teams are given clear information on rules governing our service delivery standards by authorities and school management who are stakeholders and adhere to the official guidelines concerning the performance of duties.
- Collaborating with management in the development of business plans, policies, programs, curriculums and implement appropriate evaluation mechanisms to measure success of programs
- Undertaking appropriate ongoing professional development to promote competence in curriculum development, delivery and evaluation, classroom management and teaching skills
- Setting up and continually improving SOPs for the team in operational, finance and administrative areas to continually drive work excellence in these areas.
- Fostering good relationship with school management and parents.
- Ensure timely meeting, reporting mechanism between SCC and school, SCC and parents, SCC and HQ.
- Managing the overall manpower planning for the centre encompassing identifying training needs for personal development, career development planning and retention of mentors.
- Managing the overall administration processes of the Centre and delivering timely reports to stakeholders.
- Working closely with finance department to ensure financial policies governing fee collections and management of outstanding fees are in compliance.
- Managing business exigencies and incidence reports and resolving with professionalism and time sensitivity escalating the matter as appropriate to parents and schools.
- Demonstrating the highest standards of professional behaviour, exercise professional judgement and act in a courteous and sensitive manner when interacting with students, parents, school community and managing stakeholders effectively.
- Any other projects as assigned by the Centre Head.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Global Eduhub Pte Ltd
About Global Eduhub Pte Ltd
Headquartered in Singapore, GLOBAL EDUHUB PTE LTD is a leading preschool educationalprovider in managing and supporting a large chain of premium schools under five brands. We currently manage 25 premium schools locally and are looking for marketing executives to join us as part of our expansion and for them to expand their portfolio and skills in furthering their careers. Our new office is located at Penjuru Lane, Singapore.
Why join us?
Making Today a Strong Foundation for the Future.
Through Global EduHub’s top-class preschool management solutions, we can shape every child’s future today.
To ensure that children receive the best education. Our commitment to our employees, partners and students is in the delivery of the highest calibre of education. We do this by providing a suite of products, services, and solutions best suited to their goals and requirements.