Assistant Centre Head (Student Care)
Global Eduhub Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003147891
Manage the daily operations of a Student Care Centre encompassing administration, operations, staffing, finance and relationship building with key stakeholders. To provide care and guidance to students with the objective to nurture and develop them holistically in academic, social, emotional, leadership, sports and character building.
- Ensure the daily operations runs smoothly and effectively with the objective of ensuring the safety, security and well-being of the students
- Ensure that the structured programmes are carried out within the time frame established (homework, assessment and recreation activates)
- Work with teachers to adapts the programmes where necessary to fit the widely differing needs and interests of the student cohort
- Develop certain programmes (paid and unpaid) for the centre
- Provide advice, guidance, recruit and manage teachers in the student care centre
- Resolve any issue regarding operations and if necessary escalate upwards for resolution
- Develop and maintain good relationship with parents and key stakeholders
- Manage finances of the student care centre
- Only Singapore citizens
- Diploma / Degree or equivalent with at least 2 years relevant experience in the education sector
- Experience in teaching, tuition or student care will be advantageous
- Possess goof administrative, customer service and relationship building skills
- Adaptable, able to multi-task and work in noisy environment
- Have passion in working with children
Please submit details of resume via apply NOW Button Below.
Please include in your resume details regarding contact, availability, salary expected, and reason for seeking for a change.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Global Eduhub Pte Ltd
About Global Eduhub Pte Ltd
Headquartered in Singapore, GLOBAL EDUHUB PTE LTD is a leading preschool educationalprovider in managing and supporting a large chain of premium schools under five brands. We currently manage 25 premium schools locally and are looking for marketing executives to join us as part of our expansion and for them to expand their portfolio and skills in furthering their careers. Our new office is located at Penjuru Lane, Singapore.
Why join us?
Making Today a Strong Foundation for the Future.
Through Global EduHub’s top-class preschool management solutions, we can shape every child’s future today.
To ensure that children receive the best education. Our commitment to our employees, partners and students is in the delivery of the highest calibre of education. We do this by providing a suite of products, services, and solutions best suited to their goals and requirements.