Assistant Catering Sales Manager
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003116936
Duties and Responsibilities:
To develop and promote the sale of wedding events;
To provide quotations for venue, function, menu and accommodations;
To ensure good follow up and service delivery from confirmation to post event/conference;
To coordinate and host site inspection activities;
To coordinate with the preparation of collateral materials.
Represent the hotel and assist the Sales & catering team in any activities
- Possess Diploma/Degree in Hospitality or relevant qualification;
- Minimum 4 years of related experience preferably in the Hotel industry;
- Mature, energetic, assertive, independent and a team player;
- Strong leadership skills with excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Computer literate.
There are many benefits and advantages in joining an Accor brand:
- Multi cultural work environment;
- Dedicated training programs;
- Attractive salary and benefits package;
- A highly motivated team;
- Firm commitment to the development of careers.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay
About Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay
Nestled along the banks of the historical Singapore River, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers a heady blend of history and hip. The hotel combines convenience and comfort in the center of town, the perfect choice for business trip or holiday. The hotel is surrounded by the vibrant and dynamic entertainment hub of Singapore, Clarke Quay and close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road. This 4-star hotel has 403 beautifully appointed rooms and a Premier Lounge. The hotel offers great conference facilities, an outdoor swimming pool, a bar and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. It offers a wide range of meeting rooms including a Grand Ballroom and state of the art facilities.
We invite suitable candidates to apply for the following position: