As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Assistant Business Development Manager (Global MNC/ West/ Air freight)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984565
EA License No. 01C4394
Our client is one of the international logistic company with wide international presence and is currently expanding their business. They are looking for talents to join their team. Company will providing attractive benefits and growth opportunity.
Job Summary: Assist in providing support to the outdoor sales team, and help the sales team by maintaining and developing good relationship with new/existing customers.
- Manage a portfolio of customers and potential customers
- Responsible for planning, executing and monitoring of all account development initiatives to grow and build new customer accounts.
- Prepare and manage sales campaigns
- Manage and develop existing customer by increasing the trade volume
- Develop a working relationship with the relevant support departments.
- Analyze and monitor customer’s performance to measure success and identify fluctuations so as to decide on the relevant actions to be taken.
- Ensure service level is maintained for existing customers
- Prepare monthly sales plan and discuss with the team
- Perform market research to develop market intelligence data base and pricing
- Minimum Diploma in Supply Chain/Operations or related descipline and a minimum experience of 2 years Air Freight industry will be an advantage
- Team player, but must be able to work independently
- Good command on English (spoken and written)
- Highly sales driven with a positive mindset.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Initiative, persuasive and proactive
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume with your last drawn salary/current drawn salary, expected salary and availability in MS WORD FORMAT
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E
BOK SHI JIN, ALFRED EA Registration No. R1657348