Assistant Brand Manager (Luxury Accessories)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003187957
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3876090/001
A premium accessories retailer is looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to handle a portfolio of brands within the company.
Our client is a renowned luxury accessories company that retails many high-end contemporary European brands. They are well-established in the local market and are known for creating bespoke experiences for their clientele. They are seeking an Assistant Brand Manager to manage and grow part of the company's portfolio.
The Assistant Brand work closely with the Brand Manager to oversee a few brands. The duties include:
- Work with retailer end to manage demand planning to generate accurate sales forecasting
- Manage the P&L for each brand assigned
- Monitor consumer trends and grow sales volume
- Work closely with the sales team to gather feedback on products and trends
- Responsible for purchasing and inventory
- Provide market analysis to gain insights
- Collaborate with marketing team to conceptualise campaigns to boost sales performance
- Conduct brand and product training to the sales team to ensure accurate product knowledge
- Manage day-to-day logistics of the brand
The successful applicant should:
- Have a relevant diploma or degree in Business Management and/or Marketing
- Have at least 3 years' experience in Brand Management
- Have a good understanding of the retail industry
- Have a good command of English and excellent communication skills
- Be resilient and able to work under pressure, possibly with long working hours
This is a unique opportunity to be part join an exciting, forward-thinking team. You will be managing some of the most prestigious brands and have control over your own P&L. It is a great opportunity to handle high-end merchandise and to gain experience within the luxury sector. You will be a part of the company's new approach to the market. You will be constantly challenged and gain a lot of hands-on experience.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Clarisse Ang on +65 6416 9849.
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg