Assistant Brand Manager (renowned FMCG brands)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003183657
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3919218/001
Our client is an industry-leading consumer durables company with a strong global presence. They are seeking an Assistant Brand Manager to execute marketing strategies in Singapore.
Our client is an industry-leading consumer durables company with a strong global presence, specialising in pulp-based products. With over three decades of expertise, they have created many successful FMCG products for everyday use and established familiar household brands. They are seeking an Assistant Brand Manager to execute marketing strategies and manage consumer interactions.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will manage two main consumer brands:
- Execution of above-the-line advertising strategies and the development of below-the-line promotional materials
- Work closely with Sales team to execute BTL promotion plans
- Work closely with digital agency to manage social media channels (locally)
- Liaise with agencies, suppliers and designers for the development of marketing materials
- Manage content and customer engagement on brand website
- Analyse customer profiles, provide insights and develop action plan with the team
- Develop targeted CRM programmes for email and mobile app marketing
- Administer loyalty programme, manage rewards and redemption promotions
- Carry out post campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute learning for future campaigns
- Competitive analysis which includes monitor, review, competitors activities such as pricing, communications, launches / relaunches, marketing activities and market share
- Resolve product issues for regional and global consumer care teams
- Manage brand performance, key activities vs. objectives and achievement vs. targets
- Handle consumer product enquiries and complaints from all touchpoints and work closely with relevant departments to resolve feedback and complaints
The successful applicant's profile:
- Diploma holder
- 2 years similar working experience in fast paced FMCG industry
- Experience in Consumer Relationship Management;
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Able to read and write in Mandarin
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Proactive, diligent and driven
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools is an added advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing FMCG company and some well-established brands. You will be working closely with very experienced professionals and will gain great exposure to FMCG marketing. You will be joining a dedicated team that have seen their careers develop within the company, and you will also have great career progression opportunities. If you are a passionate, pro-active and resilient individual yearning to establish a career in FMCG, this is the right role for you.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Clarisse Ang on +65 6416 9849.
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg