Assistant Brand Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959039
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13758
- Global Luxury MNC
- Dynamic and international environment
- Excellent perks and benefits
Our client is a Global MNC in the Luxury industry and we are looking for an Assistant Brand Manager / Senior Exec to join their team. Reporting into the Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for developing marketing plans and budget in accordance to brand owner's objectives such as market share and product contribution and also the implementation of activities within brand plan in the highest possible quality.
- Successful execution of GAME Plans and strategies for the brand
- Regular communication with the Sales Department to ensure clear and consistent understanding of brand positioning/ objectives/target consumers and distribution strategies and to ensure implementation of agreed strategies and/or activities and to ensure that these are in line with brand objectives
- Close contact with key customers/outlets and consumers to ensure clear understanding of consumer needs/habits/preferences and industry trends.
- Monitor competitors' movements/activities and recommend reactive/protective strategies.
- Manage and work with all relevant external agencies to ensure clear understanding of brand's objectives and strategies
- Monitoring, control and evaluation of advertising and promotion spends
- Develop creative promotion campaigns for specific outlets in relation to promotion objectives.
- Degree in Business Administration or Marketing related fields with 2 - 3 years working experience, ideally from a FMCG or luxury products company.
- Experience in 4A advertising agencies is advantageous.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of modern marketing techniques and A&P strategies
- Able to work with minimum supervision, under pressure, meet deadlines and long hours
- Good forecasting skills
- Good networking and negotiation skills with good presentation skills.
- Highly motivated individual, self-starter, energetic and enthusiastic
- Passionate about brands and their consumers
- Sensitive to trends and styles
- Results and quality orientated
- Able to plan, organize and prioritize well
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Nicholas Quek (Reg. No. R143814) on +65 6429 3201 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.