PMET is the definition of Professional, Managers, Executives and Technicians.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd serves as a Career Hub for PMET candidates as PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd aims to enhance the career opportunities for our PMET candidates by assisting them to start new careers in growth sectors.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd also supports to facilitate the success of our Clients in business by building a pipeline of competent PMET candidates through constant recruitment drive and broadening our PMET candidate networks locally and regionally.
Our Goals are to build and maintain personalized service and long-lasting relationship with all our valued Clients and PMET candidates.
Our Employment Agency License number: 07C3290
Our Website: www.pmet.com.sg
Our Privacy Statement: http://www.pmet.com.sg/privacy_statement.pdf
By responding to our job advertisements via various Job websites in Singapore, submitting and/or depositing your resumes via Job websites/email addresses for the purpose of new job searching, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to abide to our Privacy Statement.
PMET, first connection for your prospective employment
Interested applicants, please email your MS Office Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Brand Manager ($4,000 / 5 Days / Luxury Watches)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002952070
Assistant Brand Manager
($4,000 / 5 Days / Luxury Watches)
- Plans budgets meeting desired KPIs
- Accountable for the set KPls such as management of sales and A&P which when well-managed, will increase profitability for the brands and company
- Works with team on the sales, forecast and promotions to deliver the desired targets
- Effectively present the brands, the products and the marketing initiatives to the customers
- Degree in Business Administration with Graduate Diploma in Marketing
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the luxury watch retail industry
- Highly organized, analytical and detailed
- Self-motivated, results-driven and ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent and persuasive presentation, and negotiation skills
- Good PC skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office software
- Fast and effective
For more career opportunities, please visit the following webpages
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No: 07C3290