Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services. As of 1stJanuary 2016, Mazars and its correspondents operate throughout 93 countries. 77 of these countries are part of the Mazars integrated partnership and 16 are Mazars correspondents. We draw on the expertise of 17,000 professionals to assist major international groups, SMEs, private investors and public bodies at every stage of their development. The Praxity Alliance offers Mazars operating capacity via professional teams in 21 additional countries.
Assistant, Accounting Outsourcing Services
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029268
This role offers an excellent opportunity to quickly build upon your accounting, tax and financial management experience. You will form part of a team providing accounting and advisory support to international businesses from a diverse range of industries.
- Under the guidance of your Senior, develop your understanding of the: business model, drivers of financial performance and accounting and tax risks of each of the clients in your portfolio.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and supporting schedules
- Prepare financial statements under SFRS and other international GAAP
- Prepare GST returns and develop your tax understanding
- Work with other Mazars teams, domestic and international, to meet client’s needs
- Bachelor in Accountancy
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience
- Team player with good communication, interpersonal and client servicing skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Candidates with no working experience are welcome to apply. You will be developed accordingly.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel; knowledge of MYOB and/or Xero is an advantage