TMC Academy is the brand name of TMC Academy Pte Ltd, a fully-owned subsidiary of TMC Education Corporation Ltd, which has been listed on the Singapore Exchange since 1999 and was established in 1981. TMC Academy was among the pioneer batch of private education institutions to be awarded the 4-year EduTrust Certification by the Council for Private Education (CPE) in Singapore.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034582
The Finance Department is within the Corporate Service Division to ensure the business's transactions are recorded and processed completely accurately and securely, and that relevant information is given to management. This information will also be used to produce various financial statements for tax purposes and to comply with legal requirements. The information will also be used to produce relevant reports to enable senior management to plan and review business strategy.
The incumbent is responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Qualified Accountant, preferably a CPA with audit experience
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant working experience in a similar capacity
- Good knowledge and Proficiency of Accounting Standards
- Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
- Good team player, able to work independently & meet reporting deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interface with all levels professionally and in responsive manner.
- Must be organized and possess the ability to multi-task.
A detailed position description is available at TMC website at the Career page. Applications with detailed resume, names of 2 referees and advice on expected and current salary are to be submitted through http://tmcweb.tmc.com.sg/jobapplication
TMC Education Corporation Ltd
250, Middle Road, Singapore 188893
Shortlisted candidates will be notified. TMC reserves the right not to make an appointment.