Airbus Helicopters Southeast Asia, a Business Unit in the Airbus Group, specializes in helicopter sales and customer support services. To strengthen our team, we are seeking dynamic candidate to join us as:
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959390
Handle shared services functions primarily keying AP and AR invoices, payments, Fixed Assets transactions and reporting activities.
- Handle accounts payable and accounts receivable function.
- Ensure vendor invoices are accurately coded and timely recorded.
- Prepare pyment voucher/journal voucher.
- Ensure that all documents and approval are in order before processing of payment.
- Ensure receipts are posted timely and accurately.
- Prepare schedules and bank reconciliation.
- Handle vendors/suppliers enquires regarding payment status.
- Manage asset transactions in the system.
- Prepare quarterly GST.
- Assisting in yearly audit.
- Diploma in Accountancy or ACCA or equivalent.
- Preferably with 3 years working experience in Accounting/Finance field.
- Candidates should be meticulous and conversant in MS Office applications.
- Experienced in SAP an added advantage.
- Good analytical skill, strong self-initiatives, a team player
- Excellent team player with good interpersonal and communication skills to function effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure and committed to deadline.
Interested applicants are invited to email with a detailed resume, stating qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries, together with a recent photograph to us.