Assistant (Coal Trading)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003187387
EA License No. 16C8340
Employer Ref. 357003002
Job Category/Function: Clerical / Admin
Salary: SGD 2000 - 2600
Location: Central, Singapore
- Deliver, execute and document physical coal delivery
- Support traders in data compilation and documentation
- Monitor vessel shipments (dry bulk) and resolve issues
- Handle shipping documentation- invoices, LC, BL, CO, Export Declaration and sampling documents...etc.
- Compute demurrage and despatch.
- Support traders’ hotel, travel, car booking and reimbursement of expenses
- Compile product data on excel-
- 'O' level and above
- At least 1 year of experience in coal delivery/shipping
- Familiar with L/C and Incoterm
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Words and Excel
- Knowledge in Global-SAP an advantage
- Good communication skill and a team player
- 1 month AWS.
- Variable Bonus.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
Nijibox Co., Ltd Singapore Branch (EA No.: 16C8340)
Yata Hidetaka (Registration No.: R1216038 )
About Joint Recruiting
Joint Recruiting is a Singapore-based recruitment division of Nijibox Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings.
Established since 1963, Recruit Holdings is proud to be one of the HR industry leaders with an annual turnover of 13 billion in annual sales. Extending our holding company's strong foothold in the recruitment industry, Joint Recruiting was founded to help job seekers to get a right job fast through our proprietary technology innovation.