Macdonald & Company is the leading professional recruitment consultancy for the real estate, built environment, energy and environmental sectors. Established in 1994 and headquartered in the UK, we apply local knowledge with true global connection through our offices in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
Our specialist teams act for every class of organisation owning, occupying, financing or advising on property, construction and engineering – developers, investors, institutions, funds, banks, consultancies and contractors. We are the preferred recruitment partner of RICS - the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
The Company’s Energy & Environmental division acts for clients across oil and gas, maritime, utilities, natural resources, power generation, renewable energy and sustainability sectors.
Our Singapore based Generalist team specialises in the Solar, Semiconductor, Industrial, Engineering and Technology Industries.
Prime Insight is Macdonald & Companies division working with Insight/Analytics professionals, Servicing the entire APAC region from Singapore we recruit,
Analytical Consultants (SAS/SPSS/R users), Web Analysts (Omniture/Google Analytics users), Econometricians (Media Return on Investment), CRM Analysts (Modellers, Campaign Selection/Evaluation), Market Researchers, Category Managers
Macdonald & Company is a subsidiary of the London Stock Exchange quoted Prime People Plc.
"People make the difference. We connect you to that difference."
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958164
EA License No 12S5920
Employer Ref. EA-941273
Boutique real estate investment company is looking to source a dynamic, suitably qualified and dedicated individual to join their team managing their assets throughout Singapore.
In the role of Asset Manager you will be responsible for driving and delivering the targeted returns for the portfolio of real estate assets.
• Work closely with external partners, managers and operators to implement the asset strategy of assigned assets
• Deliver targeted returns and adjust strategies for asset enhancement or value creation, whenever applicable
• Monitor market conditions, investment trends and prime assets for divestment
• Formulate the divestment strategy and drive the sale process to maximise returns
• Work with the Investment and Finance teams in the deal closing of new assets
• Participate in formulating the Company’s portfolio strategy and new business strategies
• A Degree in Real Estate/Finance/Business with at least 3 years’ of working experience in Property Investment, Asset Management, Leasing or Lease Management
• A good team player with a high level of initiative, resourcefulness, and high standard of work
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, a self-starter and have ability to work independently with external partners and consultants
• Proficiency in investment concepts and property-related cashflow modelling
• Relevant experience in an asset management, investment, or lease management role would be an advantage