Asset Acquisition & Fund Management (Real Estate /Hospitality)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988377
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0270880
Seeking an Asset Acquisition and Fund Manager (Associate / AVP) for the Real Estate investments team.
about the company
Our client is a leading fund management firm with a focus on acquiring assets in the Real Estate and Hospitality sector.
about the job
In view of an expansion plan, they are looking for an Asset Acquisition & Fund Manager to join the team:
- Providing support to senior team members in the development of financial models and scenario analysis for deal originations and investment transactions.
- Conducting evaluations, due diligence activities as well as reviewing of legal documents
- Preparation of pitch books and marketing materials
- Undertake a detailed financial and strategic research on the real estate and hospitality market, and assisting with strategic investment execution
- Monitoring and asset management of existing portfolios
- Assist to optimise performance of assets
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly and annual investor reporting, and handling of investors' queries.
- Any other duties assigned
about the manager / team
Part of a good leadership team with strong industry background, this report reports in to the Chief Investment Officer, who's a veteran in the Real Estate space, offering good exposure and growth.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics, Real Estate or comparable
- Has 5+ years of private equity, asset management or investment management firms, with a focus on the hospitality and real estate segment from an acquisition angle
- Strong technical skills in financial modelling and financial analysis
- Good communications skills, with strong business acumen
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline Lim on 6517 1629 for a confidential discussion
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.