Assembly Technician x 20 | Electronics | Full Employee Benefits
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953941
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. S5433
- Our Client is a reputable MNC, expanding operations in Singapore, providing a multi-cultural environment.
- career plan for 3 years with tailored learning and development plan.
- Dynamic team with lots of engagement activities!
- 2 work locations available: Serangoon and Commonwealth
- NTC / ITC / Diploma in a related discipline ( Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Mechatronics etc)
- At least 2 years' working experience, preferably in manufacturing, eletronics, semi-cnoductors or related industry
- Office hours and rotating shift patterns available
- To operate, maintain and repair process and utility equipment keeping it in best operating condition and minimizing equipment breakdown
- Responsible for performing a wide variety of electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Reads highly complex electro-mechanical diagrams and drawings.
- Reads basic electro-mechanical schematic diagrams.
- Validates design, fabrication, and fit-up of basic electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Performs precision measurements and works within close tolerances
- Carry out engineering-related work
- Inspect & maintain good housekeeping of work place
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here or email your Word copy resume to email@example.com.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Direct Line: 6697 7946
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1327932
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.