RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
Grow your company with RecruitFirst!
The business environment today is a highly competitive one, which is ever evolving. Having the right human resource business partner with a strong network of consultants and candidates has become key to the success of industry leading businesses.
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. Our mission is Helping People Find Better Jobs, and Organisations Find Better People. We live by this mission by ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Be the first to recruit with us and start realising the value-add that we are able to provide to your organisation!
Enjoy the expansive array of human resource solutions and network which RecruitFirst has to offer.
Together with our affiliates, we have operations in 8 countries and 10 cities across Asia Pacific – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei, Tokyo and Seoul. This geographical network gives us the strategic advantage of acquiring the best candidates to satisfy the human resource strategies of multi-national companies. In addition, with this large network of consultants, we are also able to provide for all your human resource needs, including, temporary staffing, contract staffing, executive search, payroll services, global placement or management consultancy.
Assembly Specialist / Technician (MNC / North / 5 days week)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983741
EA License No 13C6342
Employer Ref. DA1410
- Assembly mechanical and electro-mechanical components according to assembly drawings and work instructions
- Perform various test verification at sub-assembly and system levels
- Submit correct paperwork for assemblies and parts that do not meet quality criteria and return parts for rework.
- Support the commissioning, calibration, testing and troubleshoot semiconductor equipment.
- Operate, optimize and test commissioned instruments and options according to established procedure in a timely fashion
- Work independently and cooperate with relevant personnel using escalation path to diagnose failure reasons and ensure the correct action is taken
- Diploma / Nitec / Higher-Nitec or equivalent
- Without experience may apply as training will be provided
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- 5 days work week / normal working hours
- Willing to put on clean room suit during work
Please email your CV (preferably with photo, reasons for leaving and current salary) to desmondang@recruitfirst,com.sg or whatsapp at 90726333. (R1101468). Thank you.