Asia Editor (6 month contract) - Financial Services
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983948
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3699770/001
This is an editorial position in between the translation and marketing team, supporting stakeholders across Asia with editing and proof reading marketing collateral and client brochures.
Our client is a global financial services firm which has been well rewarded especially within the insurance and property management space. They are based in the US and have around 5000 people worldwide. They are now looking for an Editor who can join their translation and marketing team for a 6 month duration to assist with proof reading and editing collateral and materials for both internal and external use.
- Ensure client facing products and services meet quality expectation
- Provide input on existing linguistic assets (glossaries, style guides, etc.), processes and related issues
- Enforce editorial and brand style guidelines
- Analyze quality issues, provide feedback and propose solutions
- Engage with authors to define quality expectations
- Create and maintain process documentation and assist in coaching authors on language and brand usage
- Complete additional duties, as assigned, which support the brand assurance function
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Communication, Proofreading / Editing, Journalism, or Marketing
- 3 years of experience in writing / editing plus 2 years in a related function
- Advanced editing, written and grammar skills, with experience enforcing editorial style guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English required and a working knowledge of other languages strongly preferred
- Excellent computer literacy skills (specifically MS Office suite of tools) and strong inclination to use technology to collaborate in a community, collect feedback, analyze data and automate data management steps
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with multiple internal clients and stakeholders
- Understanding of content management systems (CMS) preferred
- Understanding of Translation Memory tools and Translation Management Systems (TMS) preferred
This is a great opportunity to gain regional exposure across ten markets in Asia and work together with multiple cross-country stakeholders. You will also have interactions with your team members in the US and UK. This role will start as a 6 month contract and have a possibility of converting to a permanent role thereafter depending on the workload and your performance.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nellie Wartoft (Lic No: R1434826) on +65 6419 7259
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg