Artwork Planner (6 months renewable contract with benefits)
Adecco - GS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959939
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. PG - Artwork
- Opportunity to work with colleagues from various nationalities
- Unique MNC working environment
- One of the top MNC to work for in the FMCG industry
- Minimum Diploma/Degree graduate
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience.
- Well verse in Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable liaising with personnel from various levels.
- Lead PADEX (Packaging Artwork Planning) process to deliver artwork on time with zero rework.
- Lead/own Critical Path Schedule for Artwork, member of initiative project teams.
- Perform gap analysis on PADEX (Right the first time, on time); includes tracking, reporting and improving work processes.
- Work closely with Initiative Planners Requirements Ability to analyze data and make improvement plan.
- Open to new ideas and ways of doing work, comfortable with leading change or embracing new ways.
- Ability to communicate clearly across ASEAN, Australasia & India cultures, most interactions will be over phone.
- Need strong problem solving skills to be able to analyze results and implement systemic fixes.
- Ability to work with functions like Marketing, Brand, Professional & Regulation Services, and external parties like printers, artwork studio and designers.
- Ability to work independently with minimal coaching.
- Ability to work and influence across level.
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Simply click on 'Apply here' to drop your resume and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Direct Line: 6697 7905
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1223824
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, please send your RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Adecco - GS
Employer Ref.PG - Artwork
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.