Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
Area Sales Manager (Capital Equipment/Marine industry) – Japan or Korea market experience
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035479
EA License No 02C3423
- Take the lead for all sales activities in the designated sales territory including directly prospecting for company series sales and promoting company series sales through the distributors
- Responsible for projects in his / her area from prospecting, to order completion and through to the post order phase and up to commission.
- This includes meeting with Boat Builders, Designers and Owner / Operators as necessary to promote, specify and sell the products
- Attend the post order meetings with the boat yard, engine supplier, gear box / drive line supplier in order to have complete understanding of the project requirements
- Negotiate with the boat yard and customers to have standard product approved in projects and to convey clearly to any non-standard requiretmntes
- Sales forccasting for the region, prospecting for sales opportunities for the region
- Conduct adequate market research to determine the potential for new business, target specific customers and identify the competition and incorporate into the strategic plan
- Monitor all active projects and quotations in a timely manner
- Take responsibility for negotiting a selling price to the customer, complete with payment terms
- Thoroughly understand customer decision making process and the customer budgeting and capital approved cycle to effectively direct sales efforts, presentation and competitive responses and enhance forecast accuracy
- Sales calls to end users / naval architects in the region
- Negotiate delivery quotations acceptable to the customer and production departement
- Post sales support
- Take control of distributor management in the designated territory
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 years experience selling long sales cycle, technical capital equipment
- Stong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written emails, RFPs and when submitting reports
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and sell to C – Level exectives
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts and features / benefits
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Track record of motivating and leading regional distribution networks
- Experience selling into the marine industry in Asia especially in Japan and Korea market.
Please send your updated resume in MS WORDS format stating current salary, expected salary, availability and reason of leaving to (R1110855 – Veronica Neo Shen Hwa)