Architecture Coordinator | Construction Company
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953731
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. EK170916
- Local Reputable Construction Firm
- Established more than 40 years in Singapore
- Career Progression and Competitive Remuneration Package
- Candidate with Diploma / Degree in Building / Construction or relevant qualification
- Minimum 3 year experience on site
- Singaporeans Only
- Coordinate with Architect, Structural & Sub-con to resolve the issue
- Carry out architectural work scheduing, material requisition, cost control, project supervision & documentation
- Review project specifications, technical clarifications & construction drawings
- Oversee all architectural finished works on site
- Ensure quality of work compliance to safety regulations
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here or email your Word copy resume to Edwin.Koh@adecco.com.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Koh Jun Qiang, Edwin
Direct Line: 6697 7797
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1438142
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.