Straits Construction Singapore Pte Ltd
Straits Construction Singapore Pte Ltd is one of the leading established local construction companies registered with the Building and Construction Authority (BCA).
We are consistently at the forefront of innovation with a unique blend of corporate culture, sound business strategies, experience, strong financial status and advanced technology.
We believe and value our human talent to be the strength of the company. We are looking for suitable professionals who wish to build a career with our dynamic team.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002957970
- Carry out architectural works based on the completion dates set by the Project Manager.
- Co-ordinate with the Architect, Structural and M&E staff members to resolve problems and issues.
- Order and monitor the materials on site & control material wastage.
- Ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Follow up with impending mock-up units works and coordination of architectural works.
- Preparation for QM & QIT assessment.
- Relevant qualification of certificates in structural and architectural discipline (eg: NCCS, BCSS, Safety or Lifting).
- Minimum three (3) years’ of relevant experience
- Able to lead the sub-contractors to ensure smooth progress of works, high quality standards and minimal defects.
- Preferably completed QM project and registered as Coretrade foremen.
- Independent, diligent and highly motivated with excellent team spirit.
Application stating full personal particulars, educational and professional qualifications, career history, present and expected salary with a recent non-returnable photograph and contact number should be addressed to:
The Senior Human Resource Manager
Straits Construction Pte Ltd
16 Jalan Kilang Barat
Hoi Hup Building #05-01
Singapore 159 416
Or click APPLY NOW
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)