As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
URGENT! AR & Pricing Executive (Pasir Panjang | 1 year contract | Up to $3,500!)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034281
EA License No. 01C4394
- Manage the order release activities including Cash Application, Statement of accounts and invoicing queries from customers.
- Responsible for the collection of Singapore entity and to ensure the internal control procedures and proper accounting records comply with group policy and local statutory reports.
- Present LC docs to banks timely and co-ordinate on discrepancies clearance
- Ensure all collections are timely, monitor overdue accounts, handle Provision of Bad debt whenever necessary
- Prepare Debit Note and Credit Notes and post to Customer’s Accounts
- Facilitate Price change, Discount change requests from South East Asia countries
- Update payment terms, freight terms, discount bands in SAP
- Analyze and review the price change on monthly basis
- Other tasks as assigned by manager
- Knowledge of LC documentation & presentation under UCP600, Financial analysis, Accounting and Internal control
- Hands on and meticulous
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadline
- Good communication skill
- Experience in using SAP
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Korean, Japanese or Thai Speaking will be an added advantage
- Working location: Pasir Panjang
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Up to $3,500!
- 1 year contract
- Available immediately
- ONLY Singaporeans may apply